Do you want instant access to race fields, tips, ratings, results, news and more? Download the Sky Racing App for FREE today! If you want to access live racing vision, race replays and catch up content, sign up for your FREE 24 hour trial to the Sky Racing Media Centre here to get even more from the Sky Racing App and the Sky Racing website.
Apologies, the Sky Racing App is currently unavailable on Google Play. We are working to resolve this ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Plus access Sky Racing expert Quaddie tips and specials plus extra video replays in the form section. Set reminders, to be sure you don't miss that big race. Filter your racing types (in settings) to see only the codes you prefer to follow. Access racing information and vision on your mobile -wherever and whenever you want.
Download the Sky Racing App now at the App Store to make the most of your mobile racing experience. It’s easy, just search for Sky Racing and download or update.
Free to download - easy to use - the Sky Racing App - wherever, whenever.
1. The users must have Location services enabled as we have an obligation to restrict some content.
2. The Apple version is blocked anywhere outside of Australia and it is only available for download from the AU Apple store. Android version is available for download in most countries except for the US, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.
3. The live vision quality uses adaptive video streaming technology and the vision quality adapts to the speed and reception of your 3/4G provider. Best results are achieved using a Wi-fi connection.
4. Live streaming is not compatible if your Android version is below version 3.1.
5. We will be expanding the list of Android devices and enhancing the app in future releases, ETA not yet determined.
6. Streaming of live video and replays can consume a large amount of bandwidth. Please be mindful of your plan's data limits.
*Also please note on some adroid devices, if you recieve a message saying "your location cannot be determined". You will need to turn off your mobile device and then turn back on again.